- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The entrepreneur collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the entrepreneur with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The entrepreneur may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Klarna (when you place an order and choose for the Klarna Checkout
- Paypal (when you place an order and choose for the Paypal Checkout
How will we use your data?
The entrepreneur collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
The entrepreneur will only share your data with other companies to
- Deliver our services (e.g. process your order and managing your account),
- Execute legal obligations
When the entrepreneur processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Only with your explicit consent, we share your data to
- Receive feedback. We use research agencies to hear how satisfied you are with our services.
You have the right at any time to stop the entrepreneur from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you want to apply this right, please use our contact-form.
How do we store your data?
The entrepreneur securely stores your data at data processing facilities provided by TransIP (www.trans-ip.nl).
The entrepreneur will keep your data for 24 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our records.
What are your data protection rights?
the entrepreneur would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the entrepreneur for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the entrepreneur correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the entrepreneur to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the entrepreneur erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the entrepreneur restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the entrepreneur's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the entrepreneur transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact-form. Alternatively, you can
Call us at: +46 766922406 (Sweden) or +31 640469597 (Rest of the world)
Or write us:
Following such a request, we will respond within one month after receipt of the request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. However, our website uses the following cookie-types:
- Functionality – the entrepreneur uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – the entrepreneur uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. the entrepreneur sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Do note that in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the Dutch watchdog of privacy legislation.